New Dresses at the Studio
I make a point to make it very clear that the studio is fully equipped for newborn and baby sessions, having all of the backdrops, props, accessories and outfits needed. But for those of you who don’t know, I also have a small collection of maternity outfits for mom-to-be that can also be used during the session. Bonus that they can also be used during newborn sessions.
In the past few months, I have been scouting additional items that I could add to my growing collection. I stumbled upon a few great finds, and had some pieces made for me. They are finally starting to trickle in the mail–waiting for handmade items is such a frustrating yet thrilling process–and I figured it would be a great opportunity to show off the available options at the studio. So without further ado, here is the collection of beautiful garments available at the studio: bandeau bras, tulle skirts, wrap dresses, gowns, etc. The opportunities are endless with full-access to the newborn backdrops too!
- cream lace short-sleeve gown (pictured above, right)
- white jersey long-sleeve gown (pictured below)
- grey off-shoulder gown (pictured below)
- cranberry red off-shoulder gown with train (see insta-stories here)
- white lace applique sheer long-sleeve gown (pictured below)
- white lace applique sheer short-sleeve gown
- champagne chiffon strapless wrap dress (pictured above, left)
- white sheer lace strapless wrap dress (pictured below)
- brown jersey t-shirt dress (pictured below)
- blush jersey t-shirt dress
- black jersey t-shirt dress
- greige jersey sleeveless dress (pictured below)
- taupe jersey sweetheart sleeve bodysuit
- white, champagne, mint & baby pink tulle skirts
- black, white, cream, mint, light pink, black&tan bandeau bras
- basic neutral tank tops (spaghetti straps)
- and more!
And I’ve got the fabric waiting for me at the studio to make a chocolate brown chiffon gown, a grey chiffon dress (design to be decided), and I am on the hunt for a beautiful tulle gown. Feel free to let me know if you see anything awesome in a local shop in Ottawa or something floating around on the internet. I am always looking to add to the collection!
See something you like, but would prefer it be a little different? Send me a message and we can get one custom-made for your session(s). Even better opportunity? ‘Donate’ it to the studio, and you get a print-credit for the entire cost of the dress as a thank you!
How do I book a photo session?
Ready to book? Contact Stephanie by sending a message or email email@example.com with your due date. I look forward to working with you and meeting your little(s).