The newborn session posing planners are to use for your own newborn photography business and come with limited commercial use, allowing you to customize the colours, logo, etc. The downloadable files include a layered .psd file which is designed for printing as 8.5×11 documents.
By downloading the newborn session posing planners from Pure Natural Newborn Photography (PNNP) you agree to the Terms & Conditions below. Please email email@example.com for details.
- I acknowledge that I do not own any copyright over any image or document or part thereof, and that I have only been granted limited use of the files purchased for personal use and/or commercial printing.
- I understand that I do not own copyrights to any of the images or documents, and therefore I am not permitted to sell, give, transfer or donate copyrights to others, including but not limited to: friends, family, businesses, corporations, vendors, etc.
- I acknowledge that any part of the purchased files may not be published online or in print, and are not to be otherwise distributed.
- I understand that I am not legally permitted to enter any purchased file or part thereof into any sort of contest without PNNP’s written permission. I also understand that this applies equally to watermarked and to un-watermarked documents and/or images.
- I acknowledge that PNNP is not responsible for the quality of any print products that are not ordered through their lab.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to make additional backup copies of the files, and that PNNP is not responsible for archiving or backing up purchased files.
- I agree that I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be legally binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
- I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name, and have the right to give all permissions required.
- I acknowledge that breach of contract can result in forfeiture of any granted copyright use, legal action and pursuance to the fullest extent of Canadian law.