The newborn session posing planners are to use for your own newborn photography business and come with a limited commercial use, allowing you to customize the colours, logo, etc. The downloadable files include a layered .psd file of each (one for single baby poses, one for twin poses, one for parent poses*), which are designed for printing as 8.5×11 documents.
By downloading the newborn session posing planners from Pure Natural Newborn Photography (PNNP) you agree to the Terms & Conditions below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- I acknowledge that I do not own any copyright over any image or document or part thereof, and that I have only been granted limited use of the files purchased for personal use and/or commercial printing.
- I understand that I do not own copyrights to any of the images or documents, and therefore I am not permitted to sell, give, transfer or donate copyrights to others, including but not limited to: friends, family, businesses, corporations, vendors, etc.
- I acknowledge that any part of the purchased files may not be published online or in print, and are not to be otherwise distributed.
- I understand that I am not legally permitted to enter any purchased file or part thereof into any sort of contest without PNNP’s written permission. I also understand that this applies equally to watermarked and to un-watermarked documents and/or images.
- I acknowledge that PNNP is not responsible for the quality of any print products that are not ordered through their lab.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to make additional backup copies of the files, and that PNNP is not responsible for archiving or backing up purchased files.
- I agree that I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be legally binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
- I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name, and have the right to give all permissions required.
- I acknowledge that breach of contract can result in forfeiture of any granted copyright use, legal action and pursuance to the fullest extent of Canadian law.